by BRE (21-Apr-2006)
Sorry, this item is not availableThere is a PDF version of this title available as an instant download here.
This guide will help architects and builders understand the energy performance requirements in the 2006 edition of Part L of the Building Regulations. It explains:
- the background to the changes
- the EU Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD)
- the Regulations and approved guidance that implement the changes
- designing buildings to meet the new carbon dioxide emission targets
- new standards for work in existing buildings.
It is presented in a concise and accessible format to help you understand the major changes in the Regulations and approved documents, and get up to speed without delay. It draws upon BRE's close involvement in supporting the government work in drawing up the new regulations.
Other publications that may also be of interest
Thermal insulation: avoiding risks (2002 edition)